Monday, May 25, 2015

Moved

MOVED

I know I haven't been here since I first posted 2 years ago, but things have been hectic.

Earlier this year I moved back to Michigan.  Although I enjoyed living in Florida, things happened and I moved back home.  

I am settled for the time being with a friend of 25 years.  She's an older lady that has a lot of health problems and needs someone to stay with her.

I am looking to get into an apartment across the street from her, or in one where I can have my cat.  I don't want to have to give him up in order to find a place to live.

I have another post that I'm working on today, and it will tell you about my jewelry that I make and sell.  I hope to be able to get some attention to it, but am not sure, since even my opening blog post didn't get any comments on it.

See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment