Thursday, August 25, 2016

Inchie Dolphin

This is my Inchie Dolphin.  The top image is the one mine is patterned after.  The bottom one is the actual beaded pattern.  I had to turn the dolphin so that it would fit, so please don't hate me cuz I have him "upside down"...lol :-)  Like my whale, I downsized the original image to be able to use it as an Inchie.  Hope you like this one as much as you liked my Inchie Whale.  Also, as you can see, I used a light gray for the underside instead of purple.  It just didn't look right with the purple being used.  Please let me know your thoughts.




9 comments:

  1. looks great, I think it was a good idea to not use the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it. Am already working on my petunia for Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Can't wait to see your flowers! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, more beads....I love your dolphin:-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sally. I'm making Monday's project out of beads as well. That's what you will see from me for every project that I submit.

    The reason for this? I make and sell beaded jewelry.

    You can find me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/CutiePengusBeadedJewelryCrafts?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may have to copy/paste the link, lol

    ReplyDelete