Monday, August 29, 2016

Inchie Queen Petunia

I know everyone has been liking my bead work since I have been posting them, so here is today's inchie.

I took the Queen Petunia, which in itself is a difficult one to do so tiny, and recreated it with beads.

I hope you like what I did to it.

And for those of you that are interested, you can see all of my jewelry that I have made HERE.

In the near future, you will also be able to see the items I am posting here as jewelry as well, but for now, you will have to just see them here as I don't have the beads to make them right now (sorry).



10 comments:

  1. lovely petunia and so awesome done in beads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower, I did not know the name of the flower. Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. This week was Petunia, so I did the "Queen Bee Petunia". I didn't know the name of it either, until I was looking for pics of a petunia and ran across one with a name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever is that to use a real flower as your pattern--amazing inchie for sure.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful petunias, both the real one and your inchie!

    ReplyDelete